Development Assistant/Executive Assistant 1.0 FTE (posted 4.25.17)
The Development Assistant/Executive Assistant oversees general office operations and provides support to the Directors of the organization. The Development Assistant/Executive Assistant is a full-time, non-exempt position. This position reports to the Director of Development & Communications.
The responsibilities of the Development Assistant/Executive Assistant include but are not limited to:
Board of Directors:
· Works as liaison between Board of Directors and Executive Director
· Organizes quarterly meetings (arranges meeting space, produces agenda, collects and distributes all documents to members)
· Records and circulates quarterly meeting minutes
· Staffs the Executive Committee to the Board
· Collaborates with Grant Program Administrator to staff the Grant Advisory Committee
· Coordinates staff meetings and maintains office calendars
· Manages any administrative part-time, full-time or volunteer staff
· Responsible for front desk reception (accepting packages, regularly checking intake line voicemail)
· Provides administrative support to Executive Director including correspondence, file, and travel arrangements
· Processes incoming donations and mail
· Manages bulk mailings (Year-End Appeal, Spring Appeal, Annual Gala)
· Maintains donor database, Raiser’s Edge NXT
· Assists with Monthly Giving Program
· Assists with venue logistics and registration for Annual Gala and Class Action Conference
· Assists with mass emails to constituents
· Develops video and audio content for Social Media
· Provides support to the Director of Development and Communications and is responsible for selected communications/development projects
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Extremely well-organized band detail-oriented
· Tech-savvy, PC-based computer environment
· Proficient in:
o Microsoft Office
o Constant Contact
· Excellent proven writing, analytical and verbal communication skills
· Ability to empathize with and appreciate donor motivation
· Belief in the mission of the Impact Fund
· Ability to work in a team setting and willingness to work a flexible schedule with minimum supervision
· Ability to travel locally
· Strong commitment to social justice
· 2+ years involvement with a community organization in the area of development work
· Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge NXT environment
· Design skills
· Video/Podcast production
Compensation & Benefits:
It is anticipated that the duties and responsibilities of the Development Assistant/Executive Assistant will be a full time position. Salary depending upon experience. Benefits program (vision, dental, health). Flex time considered after probationary period.
Relocation expenses are not covered.
The Impact Fund is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Salary, Benefits, and to Apply:
Salary based on experience.
Benefits include medical, vision, and dental insurance.
Flex time considered after probationary period.
This position will remain open until filled. Qualified applicants should send cover letter, resume, and two references to Jason Soto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information about the Impact Fund is available at www.impactfund.org.
2017 Summer internship
We have filled this position. Stay tuned for the posting of the 2018 opportunity later this year.
Otherwise, we're fully staffed!
But... if you would like us to keep your résumé on file in case a suitable opening becomes available, please email it to email@example.com with a headline, e.g. "Experienced Class Action Attorney."