Training Institute Application
Thank you for applying to attend the Impact Fund 2016 Class Action Training Institute. Please complete the application form below and then, separately, email your resume to Zachary McCoy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit your application and resume by Monday, August 1, 5pm Pacific.
- Questions with * below indicate a required field, others are optional
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE GUIDELINES
The Impact Fund has a limited pool of funds to assist with hotel and travel costs for attendees employed by nonprofit organizations. We provide financial assistance on a first-come, first-served basis, according to the order in which applications are received.
The Impact Fund provides the following financial assistance:
Reimbursement for the lowest available round-trip coach fare, up to $600
- To and from airports (if flying)
- Reimbursement of public transportation costs
- Reimbursement of mileage, parking, or other transportation costs, where no public transportation option is available
- We will book your hotel and pay room and tax only for up to 3 nights, shared with one other Institute attendee.
- You may request a private room and pay the difference in cost.
We do not provide financial assistance for the following expenditures:
- Airline baggage fees
- Airline reservation change fees
- Ground transportation during the Institute
- Hotel amenity fees (including wi-fi)
- Meals other than those provided by the Institute (which will provide breakfasts, lunches, and dinner on the first night)
If you have any questions regarding the Impact Fund’s Financial Assistance Guidelines, please contact Sela Steiger at email@example.com.