The Impact Fund seeks an experienced and dedicated development professional with strong communication and fundraising skills to join our team. This position will report to the Executive Director. Organization Overview – For twenty years, the Impact Fund has provided strategic leadership and support for impact litigation to achieve economic and social justice. Our attorneys serve as lead counsel, co-counsel and amicus counsel in important, and often high-profile, class action and impact litigation. Through our unique grant program, we provide funds to organizations and firms across the country to bring groundbreaking civil rights, environmental justice and poverty cases, forging a collaborative effort to achieve social justice. As a legal services support center, we offer technical support, advocacy and expertise on issues that arise in impact litigation and have pioneered innovative, hands-on training programs.
- Donor, Board and media communications
- Marketing and branding
- Event planning
- Project management
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years nonprofit development and fundraising experience
- Proven track record of meeting budget and fundraising goals
- Experience with online media communications and newsletters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on accuracy
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Tech savvy with previous Raiser’s Edge donor management database experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Commitment to social justice
To Apply - Applicants should send a resume, cover letter and three professional references to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should read: DDC – (your name). Submissions without a cover letter or references will not be considered.
Located in picturesque surroundings in the Berkeley Marina, Impact Fund offers a stimulating work environment. The Impact Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, religion, race, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. The Impact Fund is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who are applicants or employees who need accommodations.