IMPACT FUND CLASS ACTION CONFERENCE
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE GUIDELINES
The Impact Fund has a limited pool of funds to assist with hotel and travel costs for Conference attendees employed by nonprofit and legal services organizations. We provide financial assistance on a first-come, first-served basis, according to the order in which registrations are received.
The Impact Fund provides the following financial assistance:
· Hotel: We will reimburse room and taxes only for up to two nights at the Hotel Kabuki reduced conference nightly rate (for a total of approx. $264 per night).
· Flight: If you are flying in for the Conference, we will reimburse for the lowest available round-trip coach fare, up to $600.
· Mileage/Parking: If you are driving more than fifteen miles for the Conference, we will reimburse hotel parking and mileage to and from the Conference at a rate of $0.54 per mile.
We do not provide financial assistance for the following expenditures:
- Conference registration fees
- Airline baggage fees
- Airline reservation change fees
- Airport parking
- Ground transportation to/from the airport
- Car rental
- Ground transportation during the conference
- Hotel amenity fees (including wi-fi)
- Food and drink
· Financial Assistance Request Forms are due by Monday, January 8, 2018. Request Forms received after that date will not be considered.
· Financial Assistance Reimbursement Forms are due by Friday, March 16, 2018. Reimbursement Forms received after that date will not be approved.
If you have any questions regarding the Impact Fund’s Financial Assistance Guidelines, please contact Kellye Denson.