IMPACT FUND CLASS ACTION CONFERENCE
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE GUIDELINES
The Impact Fund has a limited pool of funds to assist with hotel and travel costs for Conference attendees employed by nonprofit and legal services organizations. We provide financial assistance on a first come, first served basis, according to the order in which registrations are received. Impact Fund retains ultimate discretion to distribute available funds equitably and generally will provide assistance to only one attendee per applying organization.
The Impact Fund provides the following financial assistance:
· Hotel: We will reimburse room and taxes only for up to two nights at the Hotel Kabuki reduced conference nightly rate ($269 per night, plus taxes, for a total of $310.05 per night).
· Flight: If you are flying in for the Conference, we will reimburse for the lowest available round-trip coach fare, up to $600.
· Mileage/Parking: If you are driving more than fifteen miles for the Conference, we will reimburse hotel parking and mileage to and from the Conference at a rate of $0.545 per mile.
We do not provide financial assistance for the following expenditures:
Conference registration fees
Airline baggage fees
Airline reservation change fees
Ground transportation to/from the airport
Ground transportation during the conference
Hotel amenity fees (including wi-fi)
Food and drink
· Financial Assistance Request Forms are due by Monday, January 7, 2019. Request Forms received after that date will not be considered.
· Financial Assistance Reimbursement Forms are due by Friday, March 15, 2019. Reimbursement Forms received after that date will not be approved.
If you have any questions regarding the Impact Fund’s Financial Assistance Guidelines, please contact Lindsay Nako.